- SMScott M.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars14 hours agoOpen Water Swim
Purchased this to wear under wetsuit during winter months for open water swimming, comfortable and does as required.Activity Swimming
- CFColin Finlayson (.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoOcean Swim
Good comfortable fit and takes the chill of while negotiating the most difficult section of the swim, getting in the water. :) I use it in winter when there is a lack of solar heating (cloudy, raining)Activity Swimming
- EVErich V.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoDoes what it was intended to
Great. Works as intended. Easy to put on and take off.Activity Snorkeling
- MPMartin P.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoUntested, but.......
So far untested by myself, but I purchased on the recommendation of a number of friends, so I am confident it will be a great product. Delivery was quick and easy to New Zealand.
- WWWilliam W.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoComfortable and surprisingly warm
At first fitting it seemed very tight, however this eased with a few uses. It IS windproof. I have found it iis the only top I need under my PFD over quite a range of conditions. Adding a CAG is good if lots of spray. Took a little while to get used to being sleeveless but its great because it minimizes chafe and allows the body to 'breathe'.